Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LISBON PLAYERS -DRACULA

Hi all!

We have then decided to go to the Lisbon Players on 4th Dec (Thursday).

The play starts at 9.30pm and ends at around 11pm.

As I said, the entrance is free, but there is a suggested price of €8 for the tickets. Those who were not in class today please say something through the blog or to my email ( joanar@fcsh.unl.pt) as quickly as possible.

Thanks

http://www.lisbonplayers.com.pt/site/

4 comments:

mafalda ferreira said...

sorry joana I really can' t go to the play,its a pity i really wanted to see it... mafalda

Diana said...

I would love to go, but I don't have a ride to return home, so I'm not going.
Sorry. Enjoy it though

Diana

Ana Félix Pires said...

My brother just told me he can come with me to the play *and* drop me off at home afterwards. That's two of us then. :)

hari said...

I'm coming with a friend =)